Monday, January 10, 2011

Teen Vogue Photo shoot



Kendall and Kylie did such an amazing job at teen vogue photoshoot! They look gorgeous in all the photos, the interview was awesome.
They have so great plans for their future, for their modeling and acting career. They talk about their life out of camera and how normal it is, also abut their style and their relationship with her family and friends. Here is some of the interview:


"TEEN VOGUE: How would you describe your style now?
KYLIE JENNER: I like to mix edgy and boho. Nicole Richie has great fashion sense.
KENDALL JENNER: I'm trendy, but with an edge. At home I wear sweats. But when I go out, I'll wear jeans and a cute jacket or a minidress. I used to wear heels more, but at five ten, I just tower over everyone, so I've been going for flats lately.
TEEN VOGUE: Do you have any fashion muses?
KENDALL JENNER: I love all my sisters' styles. They can just put stuff together and make it really cute.
KYLIE JENNER: My sisters and my mom, for sure! I take ideas from all of them, and then make it my own. I especially love Kourtney's style because she wears what she wants and she rocks it. She lets me come over to her house and pick out whatever I want. I always borrow her jeans.
KENDALL JENNER: Whenever our sisters are done with clothes, they give me and Kylie stuff. Khloé has my shoe size, so I've gotten some amazing Louboutins from her. And Kim gave me a black snakeskin Balenciaga bag for my birthday that I'm in love with.
TEEN VOGUE: I guess it pays to have a family full of girls! Do you two share clothes with each other?
KYLIE JENNER: Um, I wouldn't call it sharing—more like stealing!
KENDALL JENNER: Kylie goes shopping literally every day, so I'm always finding new things in her closet."

TEEN VOGUE: What do you like to do outside of school?
KENDALL JENNER: I'm a cheerleader. I love sports, so it's cool to be at every football game watching and cheering. I also horseback ride. If it's not dark when I get home from school, I go straight to the stables.
KYLIE JENNER: I love scary movies. And I don't do Twitter, but I'm addicted to Facebook. I go on and stalk people. I tried to quit it for six months, but then I just started signing on from friends' accounts. I don't know what I'd do without it!
TEEN VOGUE: Speaking of social media, your family is in the news a lot. How do you deal with all the attention?
KENDALL JENNER: We try not to listen to what people say. My sisters are always telling us, "Don't Google yourself."




Read More http://www.teenvogue.com/style/2011/01/growing-up-kardashian-kendall-and-kylie-jenner#ixzz1AeGaaLlW

No comments:

Post a Comment